Guidelines for Authors
GeoGraz is the offical bulletin of the Institute for Geography and Regional Studies and the Graz branch of the Austrian Geographic Society. We therefore kindly ask you to consult an Editor or the Editorial Board for any planned submissions. We reserve the right to reject unsolicited manuscripts independent of their quality.
When submitting please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Contributions are accepted in digital form only (ideally by E-Mail).
- They should have no more than 15.000 characters.
- Images must have a sufficient resolution and be numbered continuously.
- For citations please consider the institute´s guidelines.
- Contributions must have (i) a lead text of max. 500 characters, (ii) a portrait photograph of the author and (iii) a short biography of max. 200 characters.